Our vans are ready to go when you are! We provide our renters with kitchen supplies (pot, pan, plates, bowls, spoon, fork), bedding, and a cooler. Be sure to read our list below, so you don’t forget anything! The other camping gear is personal to the renter, so that part is up to you.
- Groceries (check out our blog here on camping meal ideas) but do not bring to much food.
- Ice and snacks!
- Extra cooler (if you’re camping with a large group, consider packing an additional cooler)
- Dishwashing soap & sponge
- Coffee/tea, mugs/thermos, & a way to brew coffee like a pore over, or French press
- Firewood, lighter, & Firestarter (check the fire regulations in the area you plan on visiting)
- Trash bags
- Water (a lot of campgrounds have water fill stations)
- Shampoo/conditioner/body wash
- Shower shoes (you might want to bring a pair of flip flops to wear to the public showers at campgrounds)
- Toothbrush/toothpaste and any personal toiletries
- Personal pillows
- Blankets (check the weather to determine if you want to bring extra blankets)
- Sleep mask/earplugs
- Water toys/inflatable tubes
- Yoga mat
- Backpack for hiking
- Outdoor games
- Board games/deck of cards
- Bug spray
Extra things to consider
- Baby wipes
If you have any questions about things to pack, please send us a message, and we can help answer any questions you may have.