We currently have 3 campervans for sale in South Florida. Check the details below:
1. Art on Wheels 2003 one of a kind Sportsmobile EB30
Make & model: 4 X 4 Sportsmobile E250 – EB30
Engine: 5.4l /V8 / Gas
This unique fusion of form and function of this camper joins the rugged look of overlanding with an old school, west-coast, custom culture.
The interior, exterior and mechanics of this van are all in excellent condition.
- 6” suspension kit with Fox Shocks
- Front winch bumper with 15.5 winch
- BF Goodrich Tires
- Roof Rack
- Rear bumper with tire carrier and storage carrier
- Nerf bars
- Side ladder
- 45 Fiamma awning
- New side and rear window tint and some windows have extra privacy covered by artwork (but still allows for looking out from the inside)
- Sportsmobile built EB30 floor plan
- Sleeps 4: Two on the bottom fold out couch and 2 on top pop up
- Penthouse manual Pop Top in excellent condition
- Penthouse bed
- Tons of light and lots of storage with snap closures
- The rear 20” of the van is left open for additional storage
- Comfortable jack-knife couch that converts to a 44”x74” Gaucho bed
- Swivel front passenger seat
- Two burner stove with propane system
- Norcold DC0051 Refrigerator and small freezer
- Lighting and water system all work flawlessly.
- Running water: 9 gallon fresh water tank, 6 gallon gray water tank
- Thetford Porta Potti with matching upholstery cover
- Starcool III RV air conditioner
- LED Lighting upgrade
- Alpine Stereo
- Day/night shades on 4 side windows in excellent condition
- Custom designed artwork on exterior and interior – all the surface area inside is vinyl wrapped with custom art inspired by the Florida Everglades
- Power windows, mirrors and door locks
- 30 Amp shore power connection
- Inteli Power 9100 power converter with charge wizard
- Aux House battery (charges off alternator when van is running and shore power when plugged in)
- Keyless entry w/2 key fobs
- Fluids have been changed regularly. Ignition coils have been replaced.
- New alternator and new plugs in the last 2 years.
- Rear axle assembly was replaced in May 2019.
- It has newly surfaced front brake rotors, brake fluid flush and a totally reconditioned E brake. This rig runs quiet, strong and smooth.
- It does not burn oil and there are no visible engine leaks.
- There is no body rust that I can find and only minor surface rust on the undercarriage and propane tank. There is also no gutter rust.
The only known mechanical issues are the Starcool rear AC works while the rig is running but not on shore power and the cruise control does not engage.
1994 Ford Coach House E350
Make & model: Ford Coach House E350
Engine: 5.4l / V8 / Gas
- New Tires Open Country Toyo AT w/new Spare
- Quigley 4×4 upgrade
- New Headlights
- New Lightbar w/switch
- No accidents
- New foam bed
- Back up camera
- Road Shower
- New flooring
- All new upholstery
- Lights replaced with efficient LEDs
- New Porta Potti toilet to not deal with black tank
- Dometic 15K BTU rooftop air conditioner
- MaxFan Deluxe with rain guard
- Norcold refrigerator
- Cummins Onan QG 2.8 Gasoline RV Generator
- New Kenwood radio, surround sound and 10” kicker sub woofer
- New brakes
- Serviced propane system
- All new hoses
- All new belts
- Transmission serviced
- No rust
- Inspected both differentials and new oil in both
- Tightened sway bars
- New Spark Plugs
- New spark plug wires
- New distributor cap, and rotor
- New Rule Filter
- New alarm system
- Full lithium power upgrade
- 100Ah Battle Born lithium battery with 10 year warranty
- 200W solar Renogy mono panels
- Renogy Rover 40A solar charge controller
- Renogy 40A DC DC charger for charging from alternator while driving
- Renogy 200W inverter charger with remote switch
- Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor works with Victron Connect mobile app
VW Westfalia Camper
Make & model: VW Westfalia Camper
- All original
- VW Parts
- A mostly Florida vehicle that has been sleeping in an enclosed garage and has been very well taken care of.
- The Previous owner was a manager at Gunther VW in Ft. Lauderdale and this was his pampered baby.
- Engine is 2.1 but the former owner that at some point it received an engine swap at the dealership with a brand new original German 2.1 crated engine. Unfortunately we have had no way to verify or confirm this other than note that the engine does look really clean and runs beautiful.
- The odometer shows 245,000 miles but I have to say that this particular van looks much better than any of the vans i have owned before, even those with 65000 miles.
- No rust, no dents, no scratches.
- The Interior is really clean. No tears, no smokers, no pets.
Here’s what I did to the van after purchase:
- 1.5″ lift kit
- Fox reservoir shocks
- Front Winch Bumper
- Smittybilt 3gen winch
- KC hilites light Bar
- Yakima Roof Rails
- Rear Bumper With Tire Carrier and generator base
- BF Goodrich ko2 tires
- Steel classic wheels